MANUFACTURING PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is a system that provides the information needed to optimize production systems from the launch of the manufacturing order to the finished product, providing specific benefits that focus on production activities.
- Increase the operating times.
- To improve decision making.
- Better quality.
- Higher perfomance.
- Reduced operating times and costs.
- Reduction of control and review times and costs.
- Organization and burden sharing.
- Product and process traceability.
- Integration to ERP systems.
- Compliance CFR 21 part 11.
Functionalities and main features
- Interfaces with the ERP system.
- Order management, materials master, product definition, planned production scheduling, production performance, material consumption according to ISA-95 and ISA-88 standards.
- Integration with manual devices, RFIDs and barcode scanners.
- Management and execution of orders (order of Plant, order of production, order of maintenance, order of transport).
- Integration of data from different multiple systems (LIMS, SPC, ERP, SCADA).
- OLAP reports and analysis.
- Ability to acquire Key Operational Parameters (Key Operational Parameter – KOPs) linked to process orders.
- Calculation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will guide the decision-making process and strategic planning.
- Asset Management with real-time monitoring of production lines and equipment.
- Identification to non-operational times.
- Collection and aggregation of data from different and diverse PLCs, DCs, SCADA and Batch systems.
- Observant of quality regulations of 21CFR Part 11 by auditing, log and electronic signature.
- Electronic signature.
- Audit Trail.